Translation for the Fashion and Luxury Sector
Another high-profile sector for Linklab. The translation service for the fashion and luxury segment sees us in the front line alongside some of the leading names of Made in Italy.
Text processing is tailored to the needs of the target audience, which could be:
- journalists or fashion bloggers
- retailers seeking concise and immediate product information
- the final client, in which case the translation must have an emotive appeal
- buyers visiting the show-room
Here we offer our clients a complete translation, transcreation and multi-lingual copywriting service, ensuring that all communication is consistent with the brand preferences and reflects its unique characteristics and quality.
In particular, the texts that we translate include:
- catalogues and e-commerce websites
- reviews and press releases
- advertising campaigns
- product sheets
- guidelines for retail space layouts
LINKLAB GUARANTEES THE QUALITY OF ITS SERVICE VIA THE TTQ (TOTAL TRANSLATION QUALITY) SYSTEM, WHEREBY EACH AND EVERY TEXT IS TRANSLATED AND SUBSEQUENTLY COPYEDITED BY TWO EQUALLY SKILLED MOTHER TONGUE LINGUISTS.